Havana Nights proudly welcomes you to their establishment. Situated in Graskop, a small town found on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment. The natural wonders of Graskop are probably the most photographed and painted scenes in the world. This is the ideal base from which to explore all the sight-seeing venues in Mpumalanga. Including the Kruger National Park, Pilgrims Rest and Blyde River Canyon.
Havana Nights Accommodation
They are a proud self-catering property that offer 4 luxurious units that are your home away from home.
- The accommodation includes Havana, which is a self-catering unit and can accommodate up to five guests comfortably with a shared bathroom. There is a fully-equipped kitchen and a bright living room with a television and DStv hotel package.
- Gypsy Pepper has three bedrooms; the main bedroom has a double bed and the other two bedrooms have twin beds and there is a family bathroom with a shower.
- Siesta is a self-catering unit which can accommodate up to six guests comfortably with a shared bathroom. There is a fully-equipped kitchen and a bright living room with a TV and DStv.
- Artistico is a self-catering unit which has three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower. The main bedroom has a double bed and the other two bedrooms have twin beds.
The establishment is focused on giving you the greatest value for your time and money. They love assisting you in exploring their gorgeous surroundings. Enjoy your stay to the fullest, as their units are one of a kind, each with its own personal touch.
The entire property is surrounded with CCTV cameras with a 24-hour security response. Each unit has its own secure and safe parking.
Havana Nights is situated right in the middle of the Panorama Route. This gives you easy access to all the beautiful surroundings which include
- God’s Window
- Burke’s Luck Potholes
- Blyde River Canyon
- Kruger National Park
Cancellation / Prepayment
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLY REFUNDABLE AT THE RESORT MANAGER’S DISCRETION
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION S.A. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- No show or cancellation within 14 days of stay – No refund due.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before stay – 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before stay – 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 60 days before stay – full refund.
**NB**If you do not arrive on the date mentioned on your confirmation letter, your booking will automatically be cancelled, and your deposit forfeited.