Manna House is a family run venture providing clean, affordable accommodation for nature loving tourists. The House is ideal for those who want to spend quality time with family and friends while experiencing the beauty of the surrounding nature. The establishment is situated on the Drakensberg Escarpment in the beautiful little town of Graskop, close to the Kruger National Park, Sabie, Pilgrims Rest and Hazyview.
Manna House has 3 bedrooms each equipped as follows:
- the first bedroom has a double bed with built-in cupboards,
- the second bedroom has twin single beds with built-in cupboards,
- the third bedroom has a single bed with built-in cupboards, bathroom with a shower and bath. There is also a lounge with a single bed.
Please supply your own towels.
Cancellation / Prepayment
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLY REFUNDABLE AT THE RESORT MANAGER’S DISCRETION
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION S.A. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- No show or cancellation within 14 days of stay – No refund due.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before stay – 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before stay – 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 60 days before stay – full refund.
**NB**If you do not arrive on the date mentioned on your confirmation letter, your booking will automatically be cancelled, and your deposit forfeited.