Mogodi Lodge is 1km out of Graskop Village at the top of Kowyn’s Pass towards Hazyview and Bushbuckridge. It has magnificent and breathtaking views of the Mpumalanga Lowveld and a never-ending view of the Eastern horizon. The Mogodi Lodge is conveniently situated only 50m from the Graskop Gorge. Get your adrenaline rush here, on the world famous Big Swing and Cable Slide. Visit the famous “Glass Lift” On the opposite side of the Gorge to compliment your experience.
Unit Type 1
Two-bedroom chalets gives Mogodi Lodge accommodation the edge, by providing for every visitor’s needs. Each chalet is fully furnished with fully equipped kitchens, 2 x bathrooms, and indoor fireplaces.
- 2 Persons sharing from R950.00 unit rate per night
- 3 Persons sharing from R1150.00 unit rate per night
- 4 Persons sharing from R1350.00 unit rate per night
- Maximum 4 persons sharing from R1550.00 unit rate per night
Unit Type 2
1 x bed-roomed unit with a grand view of the Graskop Gorge. The furniture offers a “home-from-home” ambiance, and the kitchen is fully equipped
- Maximum 2 people sharing from R1000.00 unit rate per night
High Season and Long Weekends
- Maximum 2 people sharing from R1120.00 unit rate per night
Unit Type 3
En-suite luxury rooms offer double or twin beds.
- single rate from R520.00 per night
- 2 Persons sharing from R940.00 unit rate per night
- maximum 2 people sharing from R1000.00 unit rate per night
Unit Type 4
These offer clean, safe and comfortable accommodation for those who are just looking for something a little more affordable. Each 2-sleeper room has a bunk bed with en-suite bathrooms that have a shower. Bedding and towels are supplied, but no TV’s are available in the units.
- Single rate from R180.00 per night
- 2 Persons sharing from R360.00 unit rate per night
- maximum 2 persons sharing from R395.00 unit rate per night
Mogodi Lodge Facilities
Mogodi Lodge has a fully licensed A-la-Carte restaurant with an extensive wine list. Enjoy your sun-downer on the restaurant’s terrace with another breath-taking view of the Graskop Gorge, and a sparkling pool for your relaxation. Adding to the facilities, Mogodi also boasts a Conference Venue. Equipped with basic requirements, the centre accommodates up to 40 delegates seated in a variety of configurations. And finally, For that very special day in your life, the small intimate Chapel will make your wedding day unsurpassed. The wedding facilities will ensure that your guests enjoy the same experience. The Chapel caters for a maximum 60 guests.
Cancellation / Prepayment
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLY REFUNDABLE AT THE RESORT MANAGER’S DISCRETION
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION S.A. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- No show or cancellation within 14 days of stay – No refund due.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before stay – 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before stay – 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 60 days before stay – full refund.
**NB**If you do not arrive on the date mentioned on your confirmation letter, your booking will automatically be cancelled, and your deposit forfeited.